We are offering a limited number of sellers stalls for the main room at the festival these will either be 6ft of 10ft tables.
This is for your information regarding set up times and payment.
- Donation payable on at the end of the festival.
- You are able to set your pitch up from 9am on the 15th September and be ready to trade by 11.45am. (Festival Doors open to public at 12pm)
- A table/tables will be available for your use on the day.
- Any publicity for your stall is your own responsibility but you can advertise where ever you would like to including the Rock Diabetes – Fire and Forge Facebook page.
- Rock Diabetes – Fire and Forge or The Civic Hall will not be liable for any loss or damage that may be incurred on the day.
- The cost of running your stall at the event is non-refundable should you choose to pull out of the event (we would like to remind you that this is a charity event and all profit will be donated to the Juvenile Diabetes research foundation).