The Stage door is visibly marked when driving down the right hand side of the venue when you approach from the main road. Access to the stage from the loading area is Stage Left and at ground floor level.
Distance of 6m from loading door to stage wing.
Duty staff may be available to assist with load-in but not guaranteed. Promoters must ask what is available and always plan to have at least 2 persons available for loading and un-loading of large equipment.
Our stage is a multi-deck stage, and can have different configurations to suit most shows. Examples listed below are the most common used. Plans are available to download. Stage plans need to be confirmed before tickets go on sale as the stage layout will impact seating capacities.
We have a single drum riser 2.4m x 2.4m x 0.25m
Full stage height is 1086mm and a certain amount of staging can be set at 600mm suitable for a big band tiered set-up or for a cat walk.
Full Stage: Max Depth 6.2m, max width 15.6m in a hammerhead configuration. Main performing area without wings is 6.2m x 10.8m
Mid-Stage: Max Depth 3.8m, max width 15.6m in a hammerhead configuration. Main performing area without wings is 3.8m x 10.8m
VIP Stage: Max Depth 5m, max width 8.4m. Suitable for Boxing, Wrestling and Cage fighting events and allows for 60-70 persons seated theatre or 100 persons standing.
- PA @ 8Kw Turbo Sound System
- 4 x 3 way active mid HI’s
- 4 x 2 x18s Subs
- 2 x PUA centre fills
- 8 x GRB wedge monitors
- 4 way mix from front of house
- Allen & Heath GL2400 – 32 channel, dual function, LR, Mono sum, 2 dual stereo channels, 4 group, 6 aux, 7×4 matrix
- Allen & Heath ZED-436 Mixer – 32x mic/line inputs, 2x dual stereo inputs, DuoPre preamp with 69dB gain range, 6x aux sends, USB send and return, 4-band EQ with 2x parametric mids, inserts per channel, 4x sub groups, hi-pass filter, mutes per channel, stereo return, 2-track return, 6,3mm headphone output, stereo record outputs, alternative stereo outputs, mono output, 2x matrix outputs, master control for all auxes
- Techpro Comms from stage to front of house position.
- 32 way Multi Core
- DBX & BSS Graphics
- 8 x gates and compressors
- FX Console
- Twin CD Player with auto cue
- Minidisk and tape player
- Multiple DI boxes
- Good selection of Shure Vocal mics, Sennheiser Radio Mics, and microphone stands. Headsets, Guitar Mics and Shotgun Mics available.
- Built in Audio Loop system
Lighting and Visual
- Avolites Azure 2004 Lighting Controller
- 36 dimmer channels to ceiling trusses
- 4 x Showtec Expression 33000 zoom moving heads
- 36 x Showtec 18 x 3in1 LED pars
- 30 x assorted profiles/par64s and codas
- 1m diameter mirror ball, dimmer controlled
- Left and Right gallery landings for Follow spot and potential to video record from these positions
- 3.6m rear stage screen
- Sanyo PLC-XT35L 5000 lumens projector
- 6 programme & dimmable house lighting
- 3 positions for house light controllers (Bar, Back stage and Sound Light Gallery)
- 1 x UV Cannons
- We hire follow spots into the venue as not all shows require them. This is an additional cost to our tech support.
Sound Light Gallery
- Located centre and rear of hall (access from first floor only)
- Left and Right gallery landings
- Laptop and PC for presentation control
- Krammar video switching for venue presentation screens